1. Click on the above pages for the section you are wanting.
2. E-Mail me with any questions you may have (both students & parents).
3. E-Mail your homework to me!!!
College Bound Classroom!
To translate the pages to English:
. --- Right click the mouse in the above heading area
--- Click on ". Translate to Inglés"
. "Options" --- Then click on
--- Click on "English" from the list
--- Then click on "translate."
--- To go back to Inglés just click on the word "Original" in the box That Appears Translator.
You can do this on each page , if needed.
We ARE the World!
We have a lot to learn about our world, ourselves, and others! We are determined to expand our knowledge for our own success---and the success of others!
Learning is Exciting!!!
Music! Relax while you work!
Math: Division Review
TIPS on How To Study! (It's EASY!)
1. Read the assigned text (chapter). 2. In your spiral notebook, list each sub-title in the chapter. 3. Re-read each sub-title and write in your notebook the
most important FACTS found under each sub-title.
4. Go over these notes 2-3 times before the chapter quiz
or chapter test.
***If I need you to include other important FACTS, I will let you know in class, and have you include them in your notes!
Upcoming Schedule of Events
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Field Trip to the Zoo
12:00 pm-3:30 pm
Track Day/Last day of school!
Content copyright . DIXIETRENT.COM. All rights reserved.